Haygrove tunnels have a number of retro fit options available to existing clients. These options can be fitted to most of our existing structures and are the result of ongoing research and development into providing an even more optimum growing environment for your crops.
Please feel free to contact us to discuss specific needs.
- Enables planting in the legrows – more efficient use of your valued m2
- Provides a massive water capture area.
- Prevents waterlogging of soil in leg rows.
- Eliminate erosion inside your tunnels
Roller top Venting
- Opens 2.5m from gutter
- Very efficient removal of heat
- Very effective temperature and humidity control
- Quicker and easier than standard manual venting
Doors – Simple shade net
- Simple and effective
- Acts as a wind break
- Allows air movement through the tunnels for ventilation
- Protects plants at the entrance to your tunnel
Doors – Roller
- Allows partial opening from bottom up to allow venting in degrees.
- Allows full access to implements
- Can be covered in plastic or shade net.
- Provides a good seal to trap heat.
Doors – Hinged double
- Can be covered with plastic or net
- Allows access for just personnel or open both for full access
- Considerable improvements on climate control
- Enables plants to transpire for longer
- Creates a more favourable micro climate for plants
- Combination of polythene and screens to diffuse light and create shade and reduce temperatures.
- Possible to automate. Link to sensors for light, temp, humidity
- Shade net side skirts act as a wind break, but allowing air movement through the tunnels for sufficient ventilation
- Insect net sides, reduce the risk of pests entering your tunnels, also acts as a windbreak.
- Woven transparent side skirts seal off your tunnel on the sides protecting your crop from wind and retaining heat.
- Electric motors fitted to roller doors, top vents, screens and side skirts.
- Can be linked to sensors
Please contact Haygrove to discuss different options: 021 8591026 or firstname.lastname@example.org